Last Activity:07-29-2006 6:14 PM
Posted in thread: Replace Thermo Coupling on Gas Water Heater? on 07-29-2006 at 05:35 PM
The Pilot Light will not stay on my Gas Water Heater. I've had the Thermo Coupling replaced
once about a year ago and it cost me about $85, and took the plumber all of maybe 5 or 10
minutes. Can anyon...
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Embedded Cleanout Covers
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan