Last Activity:02-07-2010 11:26 PM
Posted in thread: insulating basement on 02-07-2010 at 09:58 PM
Thanks HubeI discovered more issues with the current insulation work in the joists so I think
I'm going to go with the spray foam in this area. However, I still want to use batt insulation
and a vapou...
Posted in thread: insulating basement on 02-06-2010 at 03:19 PM
Hi Hubethanks for the info. I live in Saskatoon so I'll definitely be putting up a vapour
barrier. I should have been clearer on my initial post - the rear of the studs will only be
1.5" - 2" away fro...
Posted in thread: insulating basement on 02-05-2010 at 09:09 AM
I am using regular R-20 bat insulation in between my studs in my concrete basement. I am using
2 X 4 studs but they will be roughly 6" away from the wall so there will be a gap between each
stud and c...
- Aggressive Deer
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?