- Posts 2
Last Activity:06-13-2010 2:20 PM
Posted in thread: Leaking Bathroom Sink drain <--help please on 06-13-2010 at 01:47 PM
It looks like you may need a new sink since the leak appears to be part of the original
mounting fixture. You might try caulking the perimeter of the black mount with sealant to see
if you can stop th...
Posted in thread: do 150 amp service panel exist? on 06-13-2010 at 01:26 PM
I have never seen 150 amp home service. 200 amp is fairly common today. 100 amp isn't installed
much anymore. I'm a retired electrician but you should be able to get help with 200 from your
- Small cabin help..?
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help