Last Activity:04-03-2008 9:02 AM
Posted in thread: Building an Addition Myself on 04-03-2008 at 08:02 AM
They are not living in the house. They bought it as a rental property, and are letting my
sister stay there while they fix it up. I am not currently living with them, but probably would
while I build ...
Posted in thread: Building an Addition Myself on 03-24-2008 at 06:50 PM
Thanks for the advice everyone. I think I am going to do it.
Posted in thread: Building an Addition Myself on 03-21-2008 at 11:07 AM
My parents want me to build an addition to there house, probably just one bedroom, maybe a
bathroom too. My experience is very little (one summer painting new construction). However, I
am a reasonably...
- Small cabin help..?
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help