Last Activity:10-28-2007 8:56 AM
Posted in thread: split level front to back heating on 10-27-2007 at 08:39 PM
I have 4 cold air returns, 3 up stairs(one in each room) and the one down stairs in the living
room. Yes, we have a brand new Rudd furance and a/c. I thought about installing those fans in
the duct wo...
Posted in thread: split level front to back heating on 10-27-2007 at 10:28 AM
I have a split level house from front to back. The big problem that I have is that during the
winter time the living room is the coldest room in the house since its the lowest,well besides
Posted in thread: shower hot and cold problems on 10-27-2007 at 10:15 AM
Everytime that I take a shower and I want the water to be warmer, I will turn back on the cold
water, but everytime that I would do that a brief period of cold water will run through then
the water wi...
Posted in thread: Hello from Kansas on 10-27-2007 at 10:05 AM
Just thought that I would drop a line since I the new guy in here. Looks like a nice site to
help me along with projects that I am working on and future projects. Chris
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- fan wont shut off
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?