- Posts 1
Last Activity:10-28-2012 12:49 AM
Likes Given: 1
Posted in thread: ABS Pipe vs Air compressor? on 05-14-2013 at 08:38 AM
Success. Took about 30 psiMy brother ran ABS pipe through his garage for his compressor. I
don't know what he used other than the cement for on to seal the joints but I know he ran it
for years like t...
"for my heart was joyful because of all my hard work"
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs