- Posts 3
Last Activity:07-11-2011 9:03 AM
Posted in thread: How to clean a Brick Hearth on 11-29-2010 at 09:24 AM
Ok DannyBoyBlue I hope these are some solutions for you. You say that your fireplace is used
fairly consistently for about 5 months out of the year so lets assume what we’re looking
at is quite ...
Posted in thread: Basement Leak Repair on 11-24-2010 at 12:59 PM
JasonH going to you can get a copy of the MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) for the 209 right
from Henry's site. Follow the link and select technical literature. That should contain any
Posted in thread: test kits for water on 11-14-2010 at 10:32 AM
Hey there ilyaz I agree with Redwood and Speedbump change the filter on time. Keeping it in use
past the set change time is just inviting trouble. By not changing it you not only promote the
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Need some help
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help