Last Activity:05-16-2011 6:38 PM
Posted in thread: Corroded Bathtub Flange on 05-16-2011 at 05:38 PM
Thanks Redwood for your immediate response...I will give it a try...I've only been living here
for one month so it could have been overdone with chemicals by the last tenant...prior to
installing the ...
Posted in thread: Corroded Bathtub Flange on 05-15-2011 at 06:07 PM
This is my first time on this site and I hope someone can assist me with some
information...I've attached a picture of a corroded tub drain flange that is leaking (I'm
assuming because of the severe c...
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- One Word Game
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- Shower pan
- Need some help
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice