Last Activity:07-13-2010 2:49 AM
Posted in thread: Leaking hose spigots. on 07-13-2010 at 12:08 AM
lloyd - Im pretty sure it's not a frost free tap, as I live in the desert, it wouldn't be
needed. Ill probly just replace the faucet. Is it against the law to use a regular spigot? or
do I have to use...
Posted in thread: Leaking hose spigots. on 07-12-2010 at 08:49 PM
I thought it might be a factory VB.So I could just shut the water off and screw the entire
faucet off (out of the wall), take it to ace hardware, get a new one, and simply screw it
Posted in thread: Leaking hose spigots. on 07-09-2010 at 08:23 PM
Hey everyone, new to the forums. Glad to have discovered a great resource!I am experiencing
difficulties in figuring out how to repair my anti siphon hose spigots on both my front and
back yard faucet...
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge