Last Activity:10-13-2010 4:50 PM
Posted in thread: Attaching to uPVC window frames on 10-13-2010 at 03:39 PM
Just had the bay windows in our front room replaced with a brand new uPVC windows. Looks
absolutely great and the workmanship etc looks spot on. However, slight problem is that now
there is NO wallspa...
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill