Last Activity:11-08-2012 10:22 PM
Posted in thread: Need help -- not handy - washer issue on 11-08-2012 at 09:22 PM
All done! It was the tiny levers in the middle. I asked my neighbor -- he knew. The hex screw
holds the pipes into the housing.
Posted in thread: Need help -- not handy - washer issue on 11-06-2012 at 08:50 PM
Thanks nealtw! The thing is that there is not main shut off for my condo. Each area
(dishwasher, faucets etc.) has a (normal looking twisting-type -- value. The water heat is
central -- ie in the base...
Posted in thread: Need help -- not handy - washer issue on 11-06-2012 at 07:41 PM
I am getting a new washer/dryer and was told I must disconnect the hoses to the old one myself.
I know I have to turn off the water first, but the spigots in my condo do not look like they
did in my l...
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?