- Posts 5
Last Activity:07-16-2007 10:07 PM
Posted in thread: Deck Design Ideas on 07-16-2007 at 10:26 PM
You should check yellowbook.com or search goolge for some, okay?
Posted in thread: So Many Options on 07-16-2007 at 09:06 PM
Composite Decking is the better choice in my opinion, as for which i best you need a specialist
to tell you that mainly because you may live in an area with harsher weather conditions.
Posted in thread: Pressure Treated? on 07-16-2007 at 09:03 PM
she maybe just wants a new deck ;)Like the above post states pressure treated wood shouldn't be
Posted in thread: Termites... on 07-16-2007 at 09:01 PM
You should call an expert to be sure as it can be very dangerous for you and for family if
there are termites eating away at you deck.
Posted in thread: Deck Furniture on 07-16-2007 at 08:58 PM
I use plastic furniture for my deck, it's rain proof and really confortable, most at plasic
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring