Last Activity:06-25-2009 2:21 AM
Posted in thread: different capacitors? on 06-24-2009 at 10:54 PM
thanks for your replies. i had an ac guy come out and it was my capacitor. the place i bought
my motor at said it was a universal motor but that wasn't the case. it doesn't matter anyway
because i was...
Posted in thread: different capacitors? on 06-24-2009 at 12:34 PM
so i bought a new fan motor and it's a bit different. it has one extra wire. there are two
browns for the capacitors and a black and white for the contacts. old one had no white but that
was easy enou...
Posted in thread: replacing fan motor on 06-23-2009 at 09:55 PM
hello...when i noticed today my ac was not blowing cold i saw that the fan was not turning. the
top of the motor was quite warm though leading me to believe there was power going to it. i
tried to spi...
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Need some advice
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio