Last Activity:05-09-2006 8:05 AM
Posted in thread: load bearing walls on 01-06-2006 at 12:51 PM
you have to determine which way the floor or ceiling joist go.the load bearing wall will run
opposite of the joist's. usually it will be the shorter span.thank you. this should be a fun
Posted in thread: load bearing walls on 01-06-2006 at 10:09 AM
how do i identify load bearing wall before removal.
Posted in thread: load bearing walls on 01-06-2006 at 08:47 AM
i want to remove a wall between rooms. How do i determine if wall is load bearing.
- Exhaust Faqn In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Need some help
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help