Last Activity:03-16-2008 7:06 PM
Posted in thread: Garage Wall Bracing on 03-16-2008 at 04:46 PM
I noticed the the bracing on one end of the garage came loose - the vertical 2x4 split and the
wall is bowing out about 2".1) Any suggestions on how to fix this?2) Should I try to push the
Posted in thread: Sink Drain Problems on 03-01-2008 at 02:34 PM
The lever for the drain stop on the sink corroded so I elected to replace the whole assembly.
Now I wish I had only replaced the lever... (I attached jpg files - couldn't figure out how to
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?