Last Activity:12-10-2010 1:57 PM
Posted in thread: Kitchen drawer on 12-10-2010 at 12:57 PM
There's a very tiny company log on the part. The part turned out to be indaux drawer bracket.
Thank you so much.
Posted in thread: Kitchen drawer on 12-07-2010 at 06:16 PM
There's a metal part that hold the kitchen drawer front and side together. I'm not sure what
it's called, hinge or joint. This part is broken. I've been searching for it several months
already. Where ...
- Size of intake vent?
- Lawnmower Question
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question