Last Activity:06-05-2009 11:11 AM
Posted in thread: bowed wall, squeeky floor, cracked drywall on 06-05-2009 at 09:37 AM
I bought a new construction six years ago. I have a couple of issues that make me nervous. The
kitchen has an outside wall with cabinets hanging. The wall is bowed out in the middle. There
is an inch ...
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Popping tiles
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan
- Tub soft spots