- Posts 2
Last Activity:07-24-2012 10:15 AM
Posted in thread: FUSAN Anti siphon valve leaking on 07-24-2012 at 09:18 AM
We have a 2 year old house with a FUSAN Anti siphon valve. It has a black cap on the top that
is imprinted with UPC 1019A that is leaking every time the water is turned on. I cannot seem to
find this ...
Posted in thread: FUSAN Anti siphon valve leaking on 07-24-2012 at 09:15 AM
I think I have the same thing and found "American Valve 2264" on the turn wheel on the front.
Looks like the same faucet. Found it at this website -
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine