Last Activity:03-10-2007 1:08 PM
Posted in thread: How hard is it to switch plugs? on 03-10-2007 at 11:59 AM
All good tips and heres is another.The best connection is to bend a hook in the end of the wire
and place it under the screw head.Stablock connections will not carry a larger load as it does
not have ...
Posted in thread: Electricians, what do you think? on 03-09-2007 at 09:50 PM
Square Eye is correct about the cost of material rising as much as 3 times,and not just on
electrical,lumber and steel is up also.1600 is a good price,but the job should be done in 1 day
if the electr...
Posted in thread: New member on 03-09-2007 at 09:31 PM
Hi!My name is Jeff and I am new to this site.I am a oilfield electrician o 30 years and came to
this site for help with a cinder block wall.The wall is about 5 feet high,6 or 7 feet long and
- One Word Game
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Need some help
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?