Last Activity:05-01-2007 7:36 AM
Posted in thread: Kitchen Floor Removal on 04-12-2007 at 02:24 PM
Thanks for the suggestions on getting this stuff off. Should I be worried about any asbestos on
it if I wear a mask? I don't think it's asbestos because the house is only about 40 years old.
I found a...
Posted in thread: Kitchen Floor Removal on 04-09-2007 at 01:51 PM
I am trying to remove the floor on my kitchen to put ceramic tile down. I have removed a small
portion to find alot of work ahead and hope for some assistance in getting the job done alittle
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Need some help
- Possible mold problems??
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- Shower pan
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON