Last Activity:08-13-2006 12:25 PM
Posted in thread: Vinly Paint - PolymatrX - Siding on 08-09-2006 at 09:41 PM
Well, that's actually the most discussion I have seen on Vinyl paint on the net so far (besides
the people selling it).... I would really like to find out some more info on the PolymatrX
Posted in thread: Vinly Paint - PolymatrX - Siding on 08-09-2006 at 03:12 PM
My current thoughts would be to use Hardie Backer (concrete siding) and either the vinyl paint
or the Polymatrx additive to good quality paint. I wish I could find out more about Vinyl paint
and the P...
Posted in thread: Vinly Paint - PolymatrX - Siding on 08-08-2006 at 10:49 PM
Oops, the link had a parenthesis in it, try this: any thoughts on the Liquid Vinyl
Paint?Couple of examples:Vinyl Paint: Product - ceramic additive for regular paint - supposed
to add insulating qu...
Posted in thread: Vinly Paint - PolymatrX - Siding on 08-08-2006 at 07:06 PM
We have one of the versions of Louisiana Pacific siding on our home, and it is deteriorating.
We would like to replace it and then depending on the siding choice, paint it. Looking for the
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- a/c defrost cycle
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?