Last Activity:05-19-2012 8:48 PM
Posted in thread: How to warp a door to fit a warped frame on 02-20-2012 at 02:14 PM
After remodeling my basement I noticed that the hinge side of a new bathroom doorway (built by
me) is almost 3/4" out of alignment at the bottom. I must have kicked it or something before
Posted in thread: Drywalling a basement, Outlets and Bulkheads. on 09-22-2011 at 04:53 PM
You don't say what the ceiling height (to joists) is now. Looking at that ceiling, all the duct
work, pipes strapped to joists, etc, I wonder if it wouldn't be better off with a dropped
ceiling. with ...
Posted in thread: A Frame Cabin... More roof than siding on 04-20-2009 at 10:10 AM
I live in an A Frame too so I know what you are talking about. Insulating the roof before the
roofing goes on is "the best way" but also the most expensive. I didn't do it when I built my
house 40 yea...
Posted in thread: GE refrigerator compressor cooling fan problem on 04-15-2009 at 12:38 PM
Model #PFS22MBSBBB Purchased 8/1/05. The compressor cooling fan stopped working and the fridge
started to overheat. This happened on the friday night before Easter. We took the back panel
off, set a s...
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- One Word Game
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Need some help
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?