Last Activity:09-23-2006 10:53 AM
Posted in thread: Electric flat top stoves on 09-23-2006 at 10:02 AM
So if you are getting a new one, make sure the installation is completely level and there are
no binds in how it is resting on the counter surface. When mine was installed, there was a
slight bind whe...
Posted in thread: Atlanta Resource for we DIY'ers on 09-23-2006 at 09:57 AM
Hey, thought I would post a site I use for my home projects here in Atlanta. If you are in
Atlanta, check it out. www.atlantadesigndirectory.comEvan
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring