Last Activity:12-24-2008 8:37 AM
Posted in thread: Access For Cleaning "A" Evaporator Coils on 12-24-2008 at 07:03 AM
Thanks Glenn.My problem is that I can not access the undersides of the A coil. I would hate to
back blow the dirt on top of the burner and definitely do not want to back flush.Any HVAC sites
any are f...
Posted in thread: Access For Cleaning "A" Evaporator Coils on 12-23-2008 at 08:21 AM
I have a Ruud central system. Gas heater. Closet installation with air intake below. The A
coils are above the unit just below the attic. The A coil compartment was sealed with some type
of sealer ove...
Posted in thread: Can we have RSS oon this site? on 12-23-2008 at 07:43 AM
What is an RSS enabled site ?
Posted in thread: Greetings From Kerrville Texas on 12-23-2008 at 07:41 AM
First off, Merry Christmas to all and happy holidays.I am glad to have stumbled upon this
forum. I do most of my own work and sometimes advice is hard to find. I hope that I can be as
much help, if no...
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring