Last Activity:09-21-2012 4:23 PM
Posted in thread: what type of masonry screw on 09-11-2012 at 10:31 AM
Can you post a picture. Trying to figure out why you would be using wood instead of vinyl
lumber so it will never rot or need painting.Thought of using vinyl, haven't decide which to
use.. Also the st...
Posted in thread: what type of masonry screw on 09-10-2012 at 04:16 PM
I need to install the wooden trim piece around the window on exterior wall, which is stucco. It
about 1/2 of stucco then it wood framing, do i need to pre-drill then screw it in or is there a
type of ...
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question