Last Activity:04-04-2010 5:01 AM
Posted in thread: turning attic space into room possible in this situation? on 04-03-2010 at 10:00 PM
To access this room, I envision a door to be placed on this wall above the second floor landing
with a bridge to connect the two floors. are the framing and rafter plans for what its worth.
this be ...
Posted in thread: turning attic space into room possible in this situation? on 04-02-2010 at 08:18 PM
I have an attached four car garage with an angular roof that is flush to the side of the house.
this attic are multiple joists that support the roof. in next message below...
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question