Last Activity:03-07-2011 1:36 PM
Posted in thread: Preassembled glass block windows on 03-05-2011 at 01:24 PM
Hey folksSo I've got a fixer upper home that I'm currently reworking the bathroom of. The
window faces to the front yard, and it's pretty obvious that glass block is the way to go. I'm
going with the ...
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question