Last Activity:03-31-2011 12:36 PM
Posted in thread: r20 insulation with 2x4 studs in Garage on 04-07-2011 at 01:44 PM
I want to insulate the outer walls of my attached garage. I asked the city and they said if I
plan to ever heat the space the walls need to be rated r20.The existing studs are 2x4s. Do you
see any pro...
Posted in thread: Wall Partition in Garage - need footer? on 03-29-2011 at 11:07 AM
I was intending to convert the back section of our 3 car garage into a workshop. All I want to
do is install a simple partition wall. (2x4, insulation, 1/2 dry wall, insulated door) The wall
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- fan wont shut off
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?