Last Activity:10-11-2011 3:38 PM
Posted in thread: Any experience with household ozone generators? on 10-11-2011 at 02:49 PM
A neighbor mentioned using an ozone generator to essentially disinfect a home. It is an ozone
shock treatment. THe local tool rental has a model that they rent (Not sure if I can specify
the model or ...
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Embedded Cleanout Covers
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan