Last Activity:07-22-2009 6:14 PM
Posted in thread: How to break concrete below the ground on 07-22-2009 at 05:25 PM
I am attempting to take down an old, rusted set of monkey bars. The bases are cemented into the
ground. The cement is too large to dig out. I am trying to break the cement with a sledge
hammer and am ...
Posted in thread: Need Help? Post Here on 07-22-2009 at 05:19 PM
How do I post a thread?
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Transistion problem
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Popping tiles
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan
- Tub soft spots