Last Activity:12-25-2008 7:36 PM
Posted in thread: cheap way to "finish" wall in garage on 12-25-2008 at 06:43 PM
I have a single outside wall in my garage that I am trying to finish on the inside. I have
already installed insulation. The other two walls were finished by the builder with sheetrock.
Since this are...
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- My cat is a moron, again
- preparing yard for grass
- Stucco Job
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- glue or thin set ?