Last Activity:05-19-2007 12:32 PM
Posted in thread: another "funny" light switch - please help on 05-05-2007 at 07:32 AM
We have an early 50's cinder block/brick house, and it has a different type of light switches.
They are two position momentary switches that cause an audible pop when the light is turned on
or off. I ...
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Embedded Cleanout Covers
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan