Last Activity:06-27-2012 4:16 PM
Posted in thread: thermostate wiring on 06-27-2012 at 03:16 PM
I have a gas furnace "Trane 80", which was operated by an old round thermostat, and a two
conductor thermostat wire.There was no switch to turn on "summer Fan" manually. I replaced the
old thermostat ...
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice