Last Activity:05-22-2008 10:07 PM
Posted in thread: Building a small closet..... on 05-23-2008 at 08:40 AM
I'm framing a new closet in downstairs bonus room. It's on a concrete slab. What is the best
way to fasten the bottom plate to the concrete slab for the walls of the closet?
Posted in thread: Base molding transition on 05-22-2008 at 06:52 PM
Ok, the problem I have is the opening between my dining room and kitchen. The dining room floor
is wood laminate and is higher than the tiled kitchen floor. The problem is, I have the regular
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?