Last Activity:03-23-2010 9:16 PM
Posted in thread: toilets on 03-23-2010 at 08:27 PM
I'm instaling a toilet on the first floor the toilet sits 4' to the left of the toilet in the
basement I would like to tap into the pipe line in the basement. There's also a drain line in
this area fr...
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine