Last Activity:02-13-2011 11:56 AM
Posted in thread: Suggestions for diverting water away from air vent on 03-24-2010 at 06:18 PM
Thanks - the plastic is on my to-do list. :-)Once I've confirmed this leak is sorted I'm
planning to have some underfloor insulation installed, then I was going to do the plastic.I
figured better to g...
Posted in thread: Suggestions for diverting water away from air vent on 03-22-2010 at 05:49 AM
Thanks guys,I think there are about 3 other vents - I might do a count and get another photo
when I next get a chance.The vent leads to the crawlspace under the house with a dirt floor.
After heavy ra...
Posted in thread: Suggestions for diverting water away from air vent on 03-20-2010 at 09:38 PM
Hello,I am new here - hi everyone, looks like you've got a great little community of people
helping each other. I'm from New Zealand, so our weather and typical construction methods may
be a little un...
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge