Last Activity:01-24-2011 10:01 PM
Posted in thread: Furnace will not start when extreme cold on 01-24-2011 at 09:13 PM
Crazy problem I can not figure out for years. My furnace(Gas, forced hot air) has an out and
intake pipe going outside.It works 99.9% of the time. However, at night in extreme cold weather
it will not...
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?