Last Activity:11-05-2010 12:08 PM
Posted in thread: Trane XE60 problem on 11-05-2010 at 11:08 AM
replaced valve furnace works thanks
Posted in thread: Trane XE60 problem on 11-05-2010 at 08:49 AM
Pilot light runs all the time and is very strong. When unit gets a call for heat I get 24 volts
at the gas valve - but nothing but pilot light. I think it has to be the gas valve. Thanks for
Posted in thread: Trane XE60 problem on 11-04-2010 at 12:08 PM
HelloI have a trane XE60 that will not come on. The pilot light is lit and the gas valve is in
the on position. I can turn the fan on by going to the on position on the thermostat or by
rotating the h...
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question