- Posts 3
Last Activity:12-05-2011 7:36 PM
Posted in thread: Tile questions on 12-04-2011 at 01:02 AM
I wouldn't suggest anyone who isn't a pro to install large format tile. I've seen / repaired
Posted in thread: Hardwood over concrete slab? on 12-04-2011 at 12:58 AM
engineered over slab is good. .flash patchwith cement any depressions, then lay 30# bldg paper.
addition to this I'd say check out elastilon. It seems complicated but it really isn't.
Posted in thread: Hardwood over concrete slab? on 12-04-2011 at 12:50 AM
Engineered does not "need" to be attached to the subfloor, there is sucha thing as a "floating"
floor. See manufacturer's installation instructions.Architect in Westchester county NYMy
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question