Last Activity:01-25-2012 2:25 PM
Posted in thread: Repair chip in new tub on 01-25-2012 at 05:28 PM
Good idea, Neal. Thanks. I also want to know if anyone has experience with these repairs. Do
they work? Are they invisible?
Posted in thread: Repair chip in new tub on 01-25-2012 at 01:35 PM
Tile guy dropped a tile on the brand new bathtub and chipped a hole the size of a nickel. White
American Standard tub. porcelain over steel. They claim a repair will be invisible and hold up
over the ...
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine