Last Activity:02-16-2012 10:51 AM
Posted in thread: Cold-air return ductwork not needed on high-efficiency furnace? on 10-04-2010 at 02:27 PM
When the contractor showed up he said they would leave the cold air returns in place but I
complained they were rusted and needed to be replaced. The contractor didn't know why the
estimator would thi...
Posted in thread: Cold-air return ductwork not needed on high-efficiency furnace? on 11-10-2009 at 02:38 PM
Here in Kansas City, MO, I qualify for a free home repair and so they will be replacing my
furnace and ductwork. A guy came out and took pictures of the current furnace and ductwork and
asked if I wan...
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill