Last Activity:06-05-2009 11:36 AM
Posted in thread: Replacement Steel/Fiberglass Rear Entry Combination Door on 06-05-2009 at 11:14 AM
Hi All!I have an older home. The rear door is a combination window (aluminum slash) two panel
wood door (Fir, I think). The thickness of the door is 1 3/8". Important: The width is 30". It
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub