Last Activity:10-14-2010 3:28 PM
Posted in thread: help with joists on 10-14-2010 at 02:24 PM
It's better to scab on than to remove the joist. Slide a new joist up to the existing joist.
Instead of using 4" PVC, you could use 3" PVC.
Posted in thread: Back door on 10-12-2010 at 01:06 PM
Buy a solid rail 6 panel door, cut 2" off top and 3" off bottom, then set your hinges
Posted in thread: new ceiling cracks on 10-12-2010 at 01:01 PM
If you have a humidifier in the house in the winter, it could be putting too much moisture.
Also, check the insulation in the attic to determine if there is insulation over the ceiling
area where the ...
Posted in thread: best way to insulate exsisting walls on 10-12-2010 at 12:44 PM
Are the inside walls plaster or drywall?
Posted in thread: Hello homeowners on 10-12-2010 at 07:49 AM
My name is Mike. I am a licensed contractor who has worked in the residential arena and
commercial field for many years. I always like to talk about home repair. I always like to
learn what people are...
- Kitchen Faucet
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- a/c defrost cycle
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?