Last Activity:07-17-2012 9:33 AM
Posted in thread: Jasco green wood preservative on 07-17-2012 at 08:31 AM
Hello:)! My shower walls were remove and what was found was alot of damaged wood. My husband
wants to use wood coated with Jasco Green Termin 8 wood preservative. Just want to know, is
this a good ide...
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Embedded Cleanout Covers
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan