Last Activity:05-04-2011 12:18 AM
Posted in thread: How to repair the ceiling board from other side due to wet? on 05-02-2011 at 10:02 PM
The mold is just on the paper. If I cut and remove the paper, the black mold will not be seen.
Since the material under the paper was ever wet (but no black mold), it becomes a little soft
in the surf...
Posted in thread: How to repair the ceiling board from other side due to wet? on 05-01-2011 at 01:46 AM
Thanks for reply. I do not want to cut and replace the ceiling board because it is complicated
and I am unable to do it. The water stain is not very visible on the ceiling board in a laundry
room on t...
Posted in thread: How to repair the ceiling board from other side due to wet? on 04-29-2011 at 02:14 PM
I found water stain on the laundry room ceiling. Then I went to the attic room to check the
other side of the ceiling board and saw it is due to the pipe joint leaking. I can have the
pipe joint glued...
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help
- Looking for new HVAC and move furnace?
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom