Last Activity:05-23-2009 12:08 PM
Posted in thread: Delta Kitchen Faucet on 05-22-2009 at 05:22 PM
I have checked everything you all mentioned. It did work for a few days and then something
caused it to stop. I cannot see where there is a block. I have even resorted to putting things
in wrong just ...
Posted in thread: Delta Kitchen Faucet on 05-22-2009 at 12:06 PM
I replaced the aerator and the sprayer has not worked in 12 years!!!
Posted in thread: Delta Kitchen Faucet on 05-22-2009 at 09:06 AM
Sorry, to add to this faucet dilemma-I have looked at all the tutorials on the web I can find
and had someone else look at the faucet and we cannot figure out what we are doing wrong. The
person who h...
Posted in thread: Delta Kitchen Faucet on 05-22-2009 at 09:04 AM
I have a Delta kitchen faucet that was leaking. I replaced the rings and springs that were in a
kit I bought. About two days later when I turned the faucet on no water came out! After I
removed the ha...
- Aggressive Deer
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?