Last Activity:07-08-2009 12:57 PM
Posted in thread: Concrete Deck post removal on 07-07-2009 at 10:42 AM
Hi: I am new to this forum. We have recently removed a 24" high wood deck to replace with a set
of stairs and a patio . All the wood has been removed and we are left with 8 concrete sono tube
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help