Last Activity:08-19-2009 8:54 PM
Posted in thread: Repair cosmetic crack in Vitreous China bathroom sink? on 08-25-2009 at 07:19 PM
Thanks, Glenn. I'm sure you are right about matching the color. I never realized there are so
many shades of white!Unfortunately, I live in a small town which does not have a refinishing
company. The ...
Posted in thread: Repair cosmetic crack in Vitreous China bathroom sink? on 08-16-2009 at 07:10 AM
Does anyone have experience repairing a cosmetic (not leaking) crack in a white vitreous china
bathroom sink (vintage 1930's)? Thanks!
Posted in thread: add shower to 30's era bathtub? on 08-15-2009 at 07:48 PM
I would like to add a shower to a 30's era bathtub. I saw an outside mount shower system in the
Restoration Hardware catalog that looks like it help avoid installing the plumbing line to the
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- One Word Game
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill