Last Activity:04-13-2011 8:49 PM
Posted in thread: Garage door broken cable on 07-18-2006 at 12:10 PM
Can a rusted and broken lift cable on a "torsion spring counterbalance assembly" be safely
replaced by one man. Does the right cable drum need to be replaced or the bottum fixture on
door or can ther ...
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help
- Looking for new HVAC and move furnace?
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Water damage from a ceiling leak