Last Activity:01-07-2009 10:24 PM
Posted in thread: Dishwasher not draining completely on 01-09-2009 at 03:20 PM
Thanks guys! I found many chunks of unrecognizeable items in the drain "bucket" - including a
few things that had no earthly reason to be inside a dishwasher.working fine now - thanks
Posted in thread: Dishwasher not draining completely on 01-07-2009 at 09:20 PM
HiThe house I'm renting has a GE dishwasher (model GSD400T-48WA). At the end of a complete
cycle, there is quite a bit of (mostly dirty) water in the bottom - it comes up to the bottom
of the lower ra...
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge